Reboot - Winning strategies for Facebook and Instagram
If you think you know the most effective strategies for Facebook and Instagram advertising, think again. Join us for this very special event to get tips and insights direct from Melinda Petrunoff, the director of small and medium business at Facebook for Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) and her colleague Jessica Wong, ANZ Account Manager. Learn which tools to use, how to build community, target effectively and engage with customers, and use Instagram stories and more to grow your business.
- the fundamentals of Facebook and Instagram advertising
- ad types to use, when to use them and which options can lead to lower acquisition costs than others
- the most effective way to set audience types
- the advantages and disadvantages of audience targeting, retargeting and lookalike campaigns
- how to use free tools such as Facebook Groups, Instagram stories and more to grow your business.
This event was facilitated by Rebekah Campbell, co-founder of Zambesi.