Reboot - Build your personal brand and gain new customers
Fleur Brown, Cofounder TEDxSydney, shares the importance of storytelling in attracting new customers.
People do business with people. As a business owner, one of the strongest tools in your arsenal is your personal reputation. Learn how to build a powerful online profile, rethink how you position yourself as the expert in your field, become a go-to person for media and get invited to speak at virtual conferences and events. This session is for anyone who wants to attract new customers to their business, services or online store as well as for creative businesses and artists.
- Identify clear personal and promotional objectives and map out a plan that will achieve those goals
- Understand what makes great content and establish yourself as a thought leader
- Learn to leverage online networks that are relevant to you including LinkedIn, Medium, Twitter and Facebook to amplify your message
- Learn new tactics to raise your profile in an era of online events and new emerging media channels
- Watch as Fleur workshops live with creative businesses just like you. Fleur will coach them to identify their unique value proposition and position themselves online. This workshop will enable questions and feedback with participants throughout.
This event will be facilitated by Rebekah Campbell, cofounder of Zambesi.